Conveniently located in the heart of Lubbock, Texas, Broad Horizon Learning Center uses an active learning approach, offering services for children ranging from 4 weeks to 13 years of age, including a state approved Pre-K curriculum. Our staff's educational background ranges from a master's degree to a childcare certification.
We believe that all children can learn and grow through a curriculum that engages in actions that promote a healthy intellectual, emotional, physical and mental development in an environment that is sensitive to the child's cultural and racial diversity.
Our goals are to
- Provide a happy and well-rounded environment.
- Provide good care for every child that attends.
- Help in their physical, emotional, mental and intellectual development using a curriculum in which teacher and child work together at the child's developmental level.
- To develop a sense of PLEASURE in learning.
- To grow SELF-CONFIDENCE in their ability to master progressively and more challenging tasks.
- Learn to value and recognize multi-cultural diversities in an anti-biased atmosphere.
- To involve organizations, parents, community and volunteers in our goal to help in the learning process.
Receive half off
enrollment fee when you mention our website! Broad Horizon Learning Center
is available Monday through Friday, 6:15 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please call us at 806-747-2828
or contact us
for more information today!